Sau : Legal Advice from Lawyer for Divorce/Marriage in Ahmedabad

Me aek ladki se prem karta hu or wo bhi but uski shassi ho gay hai
Aur uska husband divorce bhi nahi de raha hai
To hum divorce k bina shadi kar sakte hai
Ans me

Want to help this user who need your help?
Join our network and get chance to help those people everyday

Click Here To Join Our Network

Already a network lawyer?
Login here to help this user

Click Here To login

After contacted client, add feedback to follow up