Ramesh : Legal Advice from Lawyer for Property/Ancestral Property/Will in Bangalore

I have purchased a DC converted property in Bangalore in Jan 2018 on Bank loan. After one year I came to know that the seller knowingly sold the non existing property to me. Though he claims that the property exists.
Please guide me how can I proceed further to get my money back.
Can I give complaint to the bank that seller has cheated me and will bank take any action against the seller?
What will happen if I dont pay EMI, will the bank attach the property to itself and close the loan?

Thanks In Advance,

Want to help this user who need your help?
Join our network and get chance to help those people everyday

Click Here To Join Our Network

Already a network lawyer?
Login here to help this user

Click Here To login

After contacted client, add feedback to follow up