Neelam From Jaiput want legal help in Divorce / Marriage

I am in govt service, he is in business. It has bn 5 yrs in marriage he nvr gives any money except for loan instalments which he forced to take in my name n tuk money from me. That too he pays as per his convenience.
He is irresponsible. I have 3 yts old son …i dont want divorce for the sake of son nt need maintenance charges. What should i do

Want to help this user who need your help?
Join our network and get chance to help those people everyday

Click Here To Join Our Network

Already a network lawyer?
Login here to help this user

Click Here To login

1 thought on “Neelam From Jaiput want legal help in Divorce / Marriage”

After contacted client, add feedback to follow up