md From Gorakhpur want legal help in Others

I want to renounce my religion.. without converting to any other religion.i was told that India doesn’t officially recognize atheism or others to ticked as religion. I want my religion to be changed to nothing..and my religious identity provided to me to become null and void..I also want to remove my prefix md from my name..kindly advise me on urgent basis. it

Want to help this user who need your help?
Join our network and get chance to help those people everyday

Click Here To Join Our Network

Already a network lawyer?
Login here to help this user

Click Here To login

After contacted client, add feedback to follow up