Kiran From Bangalore want legal help in Divorce / Marriage

I got legal divorced one year back 2021, have child visiting rights 3 weeks once and all festival, per the final judgement and child (boy 10 yrs) with mother. But not she want to put the child to hostel for education. Can I send the objection letter legal? Please advise.

Want to help this user who need your help?
Join our network and get chance to help those people everyday

Click Here To Join Our Network

Already a network lawyer?
Login here to help this user

Click Here To login

After contacted client, add feedback to follow up