Anjana : Legal Advice from Lawyer for Property/Ancestral Property/Will in Banglore

Our ancestral property is not getting divided. Instead they are creating civil violence inside the property and harrassing us to vacate the property.
My parents are aged 65years old and they are coming to quarrel..
Plz suggest how do v get our share property.

Want to help this user who need your help?
Join our network and get chance to help those people everyday

Click Here To Join Our Network

Already a network lawyer?
Login here to help this user

Click Here To login

After contacted client, add feedback to follow up